ToP Tunniste Oy
VAT number 1769180-5
Näsilinnankatu 39, 33200 Tampere, Finland
Puhelin: +358 10 841 0330
Contacts for file matters
Any questions concerning the file, please contact: info(at)toptunniste.fi.
Name of the data file
ToP Tunniste Oy customer relationship management (CRM) database.
Purpose of the processing of data
The purpose of ToP Tunniste Oy customer relationship management database is to:
- Manage, maintain and develop customer service and customer relationships
- Support sales activities of products and services
- Manage orders, deliveries, maintenance services and invoicing
- Contact customers for contract management
- Manage customer communications (client emails, newsletters, questionnaires and surveys, marketing, authorized direct marketing and similar in different channels)
- Improve ToP Tunniste products and services
- Manage and eliminate overlapping information
- In addition, manage other data which may be processed according to the authorization by the registered user
ToP Tunniste may contact customers for conducting customer feedback surveys. In order to improve its services, ToP Tunniste would like to receive the survey responses with the customer contact person’s name. The processing of your name and any other personal data in connection with customer feedback surveys is based on your consent. All answers and data collected in connection with such surveys will be classified as confidential within ToP Tunniste and adequate security measures are employed when handling the data.
Personal data will be managed according to the laws and registrar’s approval or based on another appropriate context.
Information contained in the data file
The data file may contain following information:
- Organization and position
- Organization’s address and other information
- Email address
- Phone number
- Information based on clientship (such as orders, invoicing, payments and customer number)
- Marketing permits and offer denials informed by the client
- Other data provided by the client
Regular sources of data
Information is obtained from customer service and client relationship management, through www.toptunniste.fi and www.toptunniste.com web sites (web shop, contact forms, material downloading, newsletter orders etc.), through registering to ToP Tunniste events and from the general internet sources.
Regular transfers of data
ToP Tunniste will not transfer personal data to third parties, unless we are required by law or public authority in Finland to do so.
Right to examine and change information in the data file
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. When requesting the information, the personal identity must be verified. The information can be changed or removed from the data file. The request must be sent to email address mentioned in Contacts.
Principles for the protection of the data file
The database is stored confidential. The database can only be used by ToP Tunniste personnel who need the data to accomplish their duties. Database is protected with passwords, firewall and the general principles of data protection.
Cookies are small text files that contain information, created by a website. They are stored on your computer to allow you to use various functions. Cookies will store information on a general level (not by user) in order to improve the website, such as pages downloaded, time of usage, web browser and operating system used.